|When:||Feb 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Where:||Warren Wilson College Farm Shop|
701 Warren Wilson Road
Our Valentines Meat Sale is quickly approaching, where we will be selling our grass-fed Beef and Lamb as well as pasture-raised Pork. We also will be collaborating with the wonderful craft crews and selling student made pottery, scarves, salves, tinctures, coverlets, tea and much more! Join us on Saturday February 11th and get some gifts for your honey (or yourself!).
We will be selling our usual selection of lovingly raised grass-fed Beef, Lamb and pasture raised Pork. We will not be taking any pre-orders for bulk purchases but those options will be available along with retail cuts the day of the sale. Check out our full retail price sheet for more information on pricing.
We still only accept cash or check so come prepared!
NOTE: The Google map above locates Warren Wilson College. Use the specific directions below to get to the Warren Wilson Farm Shop.
Directions to our farm shop from Asheville are as follows:
- I-40 E to exit 55.
- Left at end of ramp.
- Go to stoplight.
- Turn right onto Route 70.
- Go approximately 2 miles.
- Turn left (at Shell station) onto Warren Wilson Rd. Go 1 mile.
- Turn right at “Warren Wilson College–service vehicles only” sign (across from Riceville Rd). There will be a “MEAT SALE PICK-UP” sign as well.
- Take this road back and go straight at the 4-way intersection, following the “MEAT” signs.
- After another 100 yards, you’ll see the red farm buildings on your right.
- Follow the signs to parking!