|When:||Apr 8, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Where:||Warren Wilson College Farm Shop|
701 Warren Wilson Road
The Spring Meat Sale at the Warren Wilson College Farm is rapidly approaching, where they will be selling their grass-fed Beef and Lamb, as well as pasture-raised Pork in both bulk and retail quantities. To order meat in a bulk (and discounted!) quantity, simply print this Order Form (), fill it out to your liking, and follow the instructions and address given to mail it back. Retail price sheet.
We will also again be collaborating with the wonderful student craft crews, and selling student grown vegetables, hand made pottery, scarves, salves, tinctures, coverlets, tea and much more!
We still only accept cash or check, so come prepared!
Note: The map above is to Warren Wilson College. Use the following directions to get to the college farm.
Directions to the Warren Wilson Farm from Asheville are:
- I-40 E to exit 55.
- Left at end of ramp.
- Go to stoplight.
- Turn right onto Route 70.
- Go approximately 2 miles.
- Turn left (at Shell station) onto Warren Wilson Rd. Go 1 mile.
- Turn right at “Warren Wilson College–service vehicles only” sign (across from Riceville Rd). There will be a “MEAT SALEPICK-UP” sign as well.
- Take this road back and go straight at the 4-way intersection, following the “MEAT” signs.
- After another 100 yards, you’ll see the red farm buildings on your right.
- Follow the signs to parking!